7 November 2012

1 Year of Blogging

source
It’s a little hard to believe I’ve been blogging for an entire year, but this time last year I was putting together my very first post and nervously hitting ‘publish’! Looking back at the past year, I haven’t necessarily posted that often, but even so I feel like blogging has changed my life in so many ways, alhamdulillah :)

I’ve started to rediscover what I’m passionate about and own my talents, and a huge part of that is thanks to the encouragement and sweet words received from many of you! Along with my wonderful family and friends, who always seem to believe in me so much more than I believe in myself. Finding something I truly love to do and being even the smallest bit validated in it gives me this amazing optimism for the future. I don’t know what direction I’ll go yet – whether I’ll build a little business or something else entirely - but I'm excited and inspired and confident in a way I wasn't before this blog (I know that sounds totally cheesy + awkward but it’s true!).


It's been a wonderful year, and I'm so excited to keep decorating and DIYing and sharing every bit of it here!



6 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-eversary!!! I celebraated mine last Sept. Congratulations and keep up the great work Samaa!!!! Glad to have met you here at least in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Samaa! I started my blog last month, and I am really enjoying the blogland. I wish I could write a post a day but it is not that easy. You have a nice blog and you should keep doing it! Fabrizia @ www.fabtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment Fabrizia - I really appreciate it :) I wish I could write a post a day too but I don't have nearly enough time..It's still fun to blog when we can!

      Delete
  3. Happy blog-eversery! I had mine on November 8th-too funny! I came across your blog and I love it! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lisa! Congrats to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete